- QS-158B: Self ordering kiosk. Windows-based. POS Software needs to be from your partner.
- QS-158B can be equipped with credit card terminal, NFC reader (for Apple Pay), with scanner for WeChat payment.
- Orders will be printed out by the built-in printer.
- Orders must be written to the KVS dispatcher (based on our KVS data format).
- Our KVS dispatcher will send the orders to our KVS terminals.
- When the order is finished and bumped out, the order number will be sent to our calling system box.
- The calling system box will then output the order number to the LCD screen.
- When the customer comes to pick the order, the waiter can delete the number from the screen by entering the number on the keypad (S20A).