- Compact 65% key layout
- USB NKRO
- ABS/PBT keycaps
- Mono color Backlit/non Backlit
- Optional 2.4GHz/BT5.0 module available
- Optional NKRO 2.4GHz RF dongle available
Default setting is USB mode, keyboard will automatically switched into 2.4GHz/BT connection mode when the RF module is plugged on.
- While using RF module, USB outlet will be blocked
- Use ON/OFF on the RF module to switch on the keyboard, keyboard is now powered by the two AAA batteries(non rechargeable) in the RF module.
- Use Fn+Enter to pair the dongle to the RF module, by default the provided dongle is being paired to the keyboard
- Bicolor indicator LED: Pairing – Blue color, Low battery – Red color
- Except the above two indication, all the backlit LEDs cannot be turned ON during the RF mode to save power.
- Default dongle RF 2.4GHz only support 6KRO, NKRO can be support with special RF dongle; NKRO is not supported in BT mode.
- While user detached the RF module from the keyboard and connect the keyboard with USB cable to the PC, all Wireless function will be turned off, keyboard will automatically switched back into USB mode.
- Support NKRO
- Support professional mono color backlit mode (if User DIY to add LEDs)
- 7 brightness level (if User DIY to add LEDs)
- Support Deck Macro Tool
Voltage input: +5V/DC ±5%
- less than 100mA (non-backlight version)
- less than 350mA (backlight version)
Total travel: 4 – 0.4mm
Pre-travel: 2 ± 0.6mm[Others]
Storage temperature: -40°C to +60°C
Operating temperature: 0°C to +50°C
Operating humidity: 20% to 90%