skip to Main Content
Back To Top
- Elegant design with metal weigh at the bottom, allow one hand operation of card insertion and removal.
- With the half-moon shape LED indicating the card connection.
- Designed for securing network access, using the Gemalto PC Core hardware and firmware,handling altypes of ISO7816 compatible smart cards.
- Built on the latest technology they offer reliability and are certified by the major computing and banking organizations ensuring easy deployment.
- USB 2.0 full speed (12 Mbps)
- Smart Card interface:
- Supports ISO 7816 Class A, B and C cards (5 V, 3 V, 1.8 V)
- Supports up to TA1=17 (826 Kbps with a 4.8Mhz reader clock) for CT30
- Supports up to TA1=97 (500 Kbps with a 4Mhz reader clock) for CT510 and CT700/710
- Supports up to TA1=96 (340 Kbps with a 4Mhz reader clock) for other readers
- Reads from and writes to all ISO 7816-1,2,3,4 microprocessor cards, T=0 and T=1 protocols
- Supports memory cards using “Synchronous Card API”
Smart Card Connector
- 8 friction contacts ISO location
- 100,000 insertion cycles
- EMV Level 1 mechanically compliant
- Embossed smart cards supported
- LED one color (green), dual state (blinking: waiting card insertion; ON: card reading / writing)
- Cable 1.8 m long, USB type A connector
- Power supply thru USB port
- Maximum operating current: 100mA
- Operating voltage [4.7 – 5.3V]
- Microsoft PC/SC environment with associated drivers
- Synchronous Card API for support of memory cards
- Up to Windows 10
- Win CE
- Mac OS X